1. Save double the amount of money I saved last year while creating a stock a pile. Using coupons, I saved just a little over $2000.00, so this year I want to save $4500.00 while increasing my stock pile. Im hoping to increase this each year!
2. Only spend $50.00 a month in groceries! (This is going to be hard, but if I shop wisely and use what I have from my stockpile, I think I can make this work. It might be hard on the months I need to buy meat, but Im willing to give it a try.
3. Drink more water and by this I mean 4 huge glasses. Water has so many benefits from healthy skin to helping constipation, so I figure, why not drink more?
4. Lose 10 lbs by March. I am still holding on to 10 lbs that I kept on with my second son. My midwife told me that I should lose the 10lbs before I start trying for baby #3. She also told me that I should reduce my caffeine intake (ummm, I have a 2 year old and an 8 month old, does she realize that I live on coffee?)
5. Spend more time with my kiddos and hubby!
What are your goals?